Monday, December 28, 2009

Denver Restaurant Week 2010

OK, OK, so I might be jumping the gun on this one, but with Christmas over I need something to look forward to. Here's the link to Denver Restaurant Week 2010, where 2 people can get a 3-course meal at some of Denver's finest restaurants for $52.80.
http://www.denver.org/denverrestaurant/default.aspx

My wishlist? Fruition, Twelve, Duo and The Squeaking Bean. Or anywhere offering pork belly or rack of lamb. Reserve the big ones early - Mizuna was booked within minutes of being posted on the Restaurant Week website.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Denver Restaurant Week! I also write a blog called "Wine & Dine" and because of my love the Restaurant Week I invited several of the participating restaurants to post guest blogs talking about their experience with the weeks events. I thought it would be neat to see what the other side of Restaurant Week is like. You can check it out for yourself at http://blog.foodservicewarehouse.com/Wine-and-Dine/

    ReplyDelete